The Blog is Hers

My photo
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thank You!


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Raya 2010 ♥



Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
(since like everyone is talking about Raya)

First of all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings whether by my harsh words, fake compliments, annoying behaviour or even this blog may hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm a normal human being. So making mistake is like the routine of my everyday life. So start a new thing. -Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih-.

I was green on the first Raya since green always win my heart in choosing baju raya. I've been wearing since I was standard five. 6 years Greeeen! haha. so next year no more green. I hope so. So as usual, KL is the place I celebrated my Raya. -.- We went to Mak Sue's house. and most of my dad's siblings are there. So well it's a normal thing though many people keep saying 'Raya kat Kl tak best'. Home is where your heart is.

HAHA. and there were lotsss of fooooods. I've been visiting the dining table for countless time. No wonder I am so going to grow few inches . haha. Laksa, rendang, lasagne, nasi tomato, blaa blaa. and macam-macam. But I was not feeling so well so that's the reason why I post 'Raya yang tak berapa nak awesome compare to past years'

And so I think I apologize to most of those who are close to me. hehe. yang tak close tu sorry ah. Firstly, minta maaf kat nenek. :P then my mom dad uncles aunties friends . May this Raya tighten our silaturrahim :)

This is my family. Love much :) and hakim was like promoting colgate.HAHA. I just realized why azim is not wearing baju melayu? =.= At the back is Muhammad and me. In the middle, Suhaila, my parents, Syahmina. and at the front, Azim and Hakim.

(Does it sounds like in a school magazzzine?)


Here it goes my hot granddddmaaah. :P She used to be when she was young. :)

This is Azimmmm. :D





Cousinns. But its not all of us.




Me, Alongg is gettting married soon and Shigim.


My sisterrr and my nieceee.
(ina sorrrrry)

That's all I guess. and I'm gonna celebrate the rest of syawal at Temerloh, Pahang sadly.
The hardest thing is going back to Temerloh. Still quite a strange place sometimes.
-.-

No comments:

Thank You