The Blog is Hers

My photo
Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Thank You!


Friday, September 18, 2009

LOVEY DOVEY THING


Hello God creations.


i'm so happy. freaking happy. u dunno what is like. haha. the moments i've been waiting for. i got this i got those. :) huhu. i keep asking myself if i'm dreaming. i called all my friends just to tell them how happy i am and super excited to ask them to to to. haha.and i'm sure they are happy for me too. after all this while. i'll keep thinking i've been hurt. haha. i'm totally wrong. i'm so so so so so so so happy. but behind all these happiness i knew there might something waiting for me. i mean for me to face to. and oh oh i'm happy for what had happened today and yesterday too :)


p/s: azim. u are cute. dudu ! :)


and and and

SELAMAT HARI RAYE AGAIN !

p/s: paan paranoid! haha


BYE :D

No comments:

Thank You